To provide quality education with cutting-edge research at par with national and international standards, and make sure we instill values in our students that will help social, economic, and cultural developments.
Graduate programs at BUITEMS are designed to meet competitive edge at national levels, producing qualified human resources to enhance:
- The performance of our youth resulting in an improved society.
- Socio-economic development particularly in Baluchistan and Pakistan, and in the world at large.
- The capacity of the corporate sector.
- To provide outstanding academic programs that further strengthen our performance, pre-eminence, and efficiency.
- To provide an excellent teaching and learning environment to students to reach a level that matches the atmosphere prevailing at best universities in the world.
- To raise revenues from partnerships, research grants, technology, and technology transfer while strengthening our ability to more effectively invest and allocate resource for education.
- Accountability: We are the committed stewards of the loyalty and goodwill of our alumni and friends of the human, fiscal, and physical resources entrusted to us.
- Diversity: We recognize that diversity leads to excellence, enhancing our teaching, scholarship, and service as well as our ability to respect and interact with people.
- Integrity: We practice honesty, truth, and integrity in everything we do.
Respect: We treat each other with civility, dignity, and respect.
Social Responsibility: We contribute to the intellectual, cultural, spiritual, and economic well-being of society.